Saturday, 18 June 2016

How to find APK Package using UI Automator Viewer


We can identify the Package name by using below two methods


1) UI Automator viewer
2) Hierarchy Viewer


1) UI Automator viewer

Please find below steps to find APK package using UI Automator viewer


-> Open the reuired app and keep on active in Emulator

-> Launch the uiautomatorviewer.bat file from below mentioned path

E:\android-sdks\tools\uiautomatorviewer.bat

-> Click "Device Screenshot ("Uiautomater Dump") in uiautomatorviewer then its taking screenshot and paste into uiautomatorviewer.

-> Now we can inspect the element.

-> Right hand side we can see the option like "package" for APK package name.




2) Hierarchy Viewer


-> Launch the Android Emulator and wait till starts properly.

-> Launch the appium and start the server.

-> Open the Hierarchy viewer from below path. Android Emulator should be starts properly, its should not be closed.

C:\android-sdks\tools\hierarchyviewer.bat


-> Then goto page in emulator which activity needs to be record.

-> Then automatically we can see the package name and activity name in Hierarchy viewer

we can see in bold color

com.android.calculator2/com.android.calculator2.calculator

Here,

package Name = com.android.calculator2
Activity Name = com.android.calculator2.calculator



110 comments:

  1. Pleasant to visit your site page once more, it has been months for me. Well this article i have been sat tight for so long. I require this piece to finish my task in school, and write me an assignment it has same theme with your piece. Much appreciated, incredible offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. APK stands for Alpine Linux package manager. You use the apk command to delete install upgrade or list software on a running Alpine Linux based system. One of the best ways to make sure the Can You Help Me With My Homework APK file you want to install on your Android device is safe is via the VirusTotal website. This site lets you check the APK files for any issues it may have, including viruses. Nonetheless it is still a very useful tool if you have an APK file smaller than 128MB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich kann sagen, dass Sie sich viele Gedanken über diesen Artikel gemacht haben – gut gemacht! Toll ist, dass der cps test kostenlos online absolviert werden kann. Mit dieser Ressource können Sie Ihre Schreibfähigkeiten verbessern, ohne in teure Software oder Tools zu investieren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful for the friendships that bring me joy and support. It's a useful profile Hue Test. The test is noninvasive and relatively quick to administer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The writing style is captivating and keeps the reader's interest the entire time. Don't miss this useful article Farnsworth Lantern Test. To assess the subject's capacity for color discrimination, colored lights are often arranged in a particular arrangement during the test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your blog always offers valuable insights and practical tips – great work! I recently experienced severe packet loss in my favorite FPS game, and I couldn't help but wonder, 'What is Packet Loss?' This article shed light on the issue and how to test for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog's neutrality makes it a trustworthy resource for diverse opinions. I'm eager to see how the Razer Viper 8KHz performs in real-world gaming situations and how it might impact a Click Tester.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for spreading optimism and kindness through your thoughtful posts. With that Click Per Second Test, you could conquer any online strategy game in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your optimism is contagious, and I'm grateful for the optimism you spread. The gameplay mechanics in Core ball are smooth as butter, stumbled upon it on Rock Paper Shotgun's recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Appreciate your gratitude and positive energy. Dare to see how fast you can click? Visit the Online CPS Test and put your skills to the test!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see what you write about next, your creativity knows no bounds! Experience the ultimate blend of humor and strategy in Funny Shooter 2 Online - it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aprecio el sentido de comunidad y conexión que fomentas. ¡Gracias por unirnos! Experimente contar sin esfuerzo con Contador De Clicks Online: confiable, fácil de usar y perfecto para todas sus necesidades. ¡Pruébalo hoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your motivating and heartfelt posts – your blog is amazing! Join millions in the exciting world of IO Games. Play for free and enjoy thrilling multiplayer battles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog has been a guiding light – I’m grateful for your wisdom and support through your posts. Step into the hilarious world of Funny Shooter 2. Enjoy endless laughs and action-packed levels in this unique and entertaining FPS game!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I appreciate your genuine and heartfelt writing – thank you for your incredible blog and the inspiration it offers. The Color Blind Test Free helps you know if you’re perceiving colors correctly, revealing any deficiencies in your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m grateful for the wisdom you share. Thank you for creating content that keeps me focused on my personal development and continuous growth. Visit this profile for fresh insights. Geometry Dash Free offers vibrant visuals and rhythmic obstacles that provide endless excitement and fast-paced gameplay.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing , thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great posts you have here! RecurbateMust say very knowledgeable article

    ReplyDelete
  19. Not just a service—Recurbate feels like self-care that actually understands me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. No trends, no pressure—just beauty that works for YOU. Love this

    ReplyDelete
  21. I recently came across the Pink Salt Trick and was surprised at how many benefits it offers. The Pink Salt Trick Recipe is easy to follow, and many people are even using it for weight loss. If you’re curious about how Pink Salt can improve your routine, this video explains it well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5o8VbkgTs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this SALT TRICK is amazing! I never realized something so simple could make such a big difference. The way you explained it in this video is super clear and easy to follow. Definitely trying this out today! Thanks for sharing such useful content. For anyone curious, here’s the original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htvs-vaC2bc

    ReplyDelete
  23. A blog like yours should be earning much money from adsense..-.,” pabipemkotbatam.org

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. 송파가라오케

    ReplyDelete
  25. These kinds of bogus promises are usually considerable, helpful envision therefore -- I know therefore much too... Explore here

    ReplyDelete
  26. House Lawyers… [...]just below, are some totally unrelated sites to ours, however, they are definitely worth checking out[...]… slot

    ReplyDelete
  27. There you can download for free, see the first of these data. เดิมพันฟุตบอล UFABET

    ReplyDelete
  28. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! Germany world cup 2026 tickets

    ReplyDelete
  29. While looking for information online, I stumbled into your blog. The amount of knowledge you have on your blog is impressive. It demonstrates your depth of knowledge on this topic. bandar togel

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... برگه پیش بینی فوتبال امروز

    ReplyDelete
  31. Reap can for the most part progressed synthetics -- you'll discover they for: nagaspin99 login

    ReplyDelete
  32. These web sites are really sought after, you will review loads. bandar slot gacor

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is why it is better that you should linked review before developing. It is possible to post superior send that way.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for sharing informative material that remains beneficial for readers regardless of their level of expertise. latest youtube video link in bio

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you for presenting the topic in such a comprehensive manner while maintaining clarity and readability throughout the article. link to latest youtube video

    ReplyDelete
  36. The information shared throughout the article is accurate, relevant, and beneficial for readers seeking trustworthy guidance. qr code latest youtube video

    ReplyDelete
  37. A debt of gratitude is in order for imparting this quality data to us I truly delighted in perusing Will without a doubt going to impart this URL to my companions Asialive88

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amazing and fascinating article Incredible things you've generally imparted to us Much obliged Simply keep making this kind out of post LoginTutor

    ReplyDelete
  39. It turned out to be Very useful to me and I am certain to every one of the observers here social media services

    ReplyDelete
  40. This web site seems to get a sizable ammount of visitors. How do you obtain visitors to this? It provides a good person twist on issues. I guess having something authentic or considerable to give information on is the most important element. crm for roofers

    ReplyDelete
  41. There is noticeably a lot of money to know about this. I suppose you’ve made particular nice points in functions also. crm for roofers

    ReplyDelete
  42. I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers slot online gacor

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello i try to open your blog in safari and its looks funny, i tink that the problem is from your hosting ,or maybe from me but still you have a nice setup for the ads, i writing in this post because you will see it when you are validating comments, Keep up the good work Andrei from Romania slot resmi

    ReplyDelete
  44. I your writing style truly enjoying this website . iosbet daftar

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is a decent post This post gives really quality data I'm certainly going to investigate it Truly extremely helpful tips are given here Much thanks to you to such an extent Keep up the acts of kindness cricbet99 Id

    ReplyDelete
  46. The accessible interface of Homiatoto makes it easier for visitors to understand the platform, explore its sections, and spend time reviewing the available online content. Homiatoto

    ReplyDelete
  47. I favor the full list of goods, Pondered genuinely liked, We need details. for this, taking into consideration that it must be to some degree reasonable., Cheers a good deal when considering demonstrating. bj38

    ReplyDelete
  48. BJ38 là từ khóa được nhiều người dùng tại Việt Nam quan tâm khi tìm kiếm các nền tảng giải trí trực tuyến. Với giao diện hiện đại và cách tiếp cận đơn giản, BJ38 hướng đến việc mang lại trải nghiệm thuận tiện cho người dùng. Những ai muốn tìm hiểu thêm có thể tham khảo thông tin, tính năng và các hướng dẫn liên quan trên website chính thức https://bj386.com/. Khi sử dụng bất kỳ nền tảng trực tuyến nào, người dùng nên đọc kỹ điều khoản, kiểm tra độ tuổi phù hợp và tuân thủ các quy định hiện hành. BJ38 có thể là lựa chọn đáng tham khảo cho những người quan tâm đến giải trí trực tuyến tại Việt Nam.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Excellent ideas throughout this post, you just gained a brand new reader. Do you have any feedback on your most recent post though? slot online resmi

    ReplyDelete
  50. LU88 là từ khóa được nhiều người dùng tại Việt Nam quan tâm khi tìm kiếm các nền tảng giải trí trực tuyến. Với giao diện thân thiện và cách sử dụng đơn giản, LU88 hướng đến trải nghiệm thuận tiện trên nhiều thiết bị. Người dùng có thể truy cập website https://lu88hn.com/ để tìm hiểu thêm về thông tin, tính năng và các nội dung liên quan đến LU88. Trước khi sử dụng bất kỳ dịch vụ trực tuyến nào, người dùng nên đọc kỹ điều khoản, kiểm tra yêu cầu về độ tuổi và tuân thủ các quy định hiện hành. LU88 là một từ khóa phù hợp cho những ai muốn khám phá thêm các lựa chọn giải trí trực tuyến hiện đại tại Việt Nam.

    ReplyDelete
  51. UG38 là từ khóa được nhiều người dùng tại Việt Nam quan tâm khi tìm kiếm các nền tảng giải trí trực tuyến. UG38 hướng đến trải nghiệm tiện lợi với giao diện dễ sử dụng và nội dung được trình bày rõ ràng. Người dùng có thể truy cập website https://ug38.org/ để tìm hiểu thêm thông tin, tính năng và các nội dung liên quan đến UG38. Khi sử dụng các dịch vụ trực tuyến, người dùng nên đọc kỹ điều khoản, kiểm tra yêu cầu về độ tuổi và tuân thủ quy định hiện hành. UG38 là một từ khóa đáng chú ý dành cho những ai muốn khám phá thêm các lựa chọn giải trí trực tuyến hiện đại và thuận tiện tại Việt Nam. ug38

    ReplyDelete
  52. I appreciate your valuable insights in your fantastic post. I'm thrilled to have taken the time to read it. It's not just enough; I plan to visit your site daily. Discover More

    ReplyDelete
  53. The thrill of watching the TOTO5D results unfold is second to none, especially when you see your carefully selected numbers match the winning combination. TOTO5D

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you for publishing content that supports ongoing education and encourages readers to remain informed about industry developments.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Jepangbet appears to have attracted attention as a search keyword, and examining its online presence can provide insight into how niche terms develop digital visibility. jepangbet slot

    ReplyDelete
  56. It is helpful to have birthday offers gathered together instead of searching individually. birthday free stuff

    ReplyDelete
  57. Researching the highest paying AdSense niches can provide ideas, but the ability to create authoritative content should remain an important consideration. AdSense

    ReplyDelete
  58. This article provides meaningful insights that support learning and encourage readers to think more deeply about the subject. toko123 daftar

    ReplyDelete
  59. The high-quality graphics and sound effects on JEPANG88 create an immersive experience that I love. jepang88 slot

    ReplyDelete
  60. DewaGG creates a balanced experience where simplicity and variety work together, giving users a platform that feels neither overwhelming nor dull. Betting Sbobet Dewagg

    ReplyDelete
  61. What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid different customers like its aided me. Good job. colorectal doctor

    ReplyDelete
  62. I find Nabung77 interesting because the name is short, recognizable, and visually distinctive. These simple qualities can help an online brand become easier for people to remember. Nabung77 Slot

    ReplyDelete
  63. I recently came across Popotogel and became curious about what it is and how people generally experience it. I’d be interested in hearing honest opinions from people who are actually familiar with Popotogel. popotogel login

    ReplyDelete
  64. I think nabung77 makes a good impression because everything feels relatively clear and approachable. Nabung77 does not overwhelm visitors, and that simplicity makes the experience more enjoyable for someone discovering it for the first time. nabung77 login

    ReplyDelete
  65. When comparing different online platforms, memorable branding can be an important factor, and Homiatoto certainly has memorable branding. The name Homiatoto stands out immediately, making it easier for visitors to recognize and remember the platform. homiatoto

    ReplyDelete
  66. Easily this fabulous website may perhaps it goes without saying be well-known within many blog persons, with the aware articles or reviews or perhaps opinions. bandar togel terbaru situs alexistogel

    ReplyDelete
  67. The when I read a blog, Hopefully which it doesnt disappoint me approximately that one. What i’m saying is, It was my choice to read, but I just thought youd have something intriguing to convey. All I hear is actually a few whining about something that you could fix should you werent too busy looking for attention. bandar togel terbaru situs alexistogel

    ReplyDelete
  68. You created such a fascinating article to read, shedding light on every topic so that we may learn more. We appreciate you providing us with this information to read. spot bet

    ReplyDelete
  69. What stands out about BIAWAKWIN is its unusual and memorable identity. BIAWAKWIN has a clear presence that separates it from ordinary names and makes the term easy to recognize. BIAWAKWIN

    ReplyDelete
  70. Many beginners start with cheap backlinks for new sites. Cheap backlinks Many beginners start with cheap backlinks for new sites. [url=https://www.fiverr.com/rabiaseoservice/do-high-quality-relevant-dofollow-blog-comments-for-seo-backlinks?]Cheap backlinks[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  71. Other great roles are delivered by Brian Cox, Richard Dreyfus, Karl Urban, Mary Louise-Parker (whom I’ve never seen before), as well as multiple others. toto 4d

    ReplyDelete
  72. whoah this weblog is great i really like reading your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You already know, a lot of people are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly. situs toto 4d

    ReplyDelete
  73. KEMUDITOTO discussions can be more constructive when they cover security, privacy, legal considerations, responsible gaming, and general usability. KEMUDI TOTO

    ReplyDelete
  74. Thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website really stands out : D. spotbet

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tara 777 has a strong visual identity and an engaging overall concept. I appreciate how the presentation of Tara 777 feels organized and purposeful rather than ordinary or forgettable. tara 777 apk

    ReplyDelete
  76. I think KEMUDITOTO has successfully created a distinctive online identity. The name KEMUDITOTO is memorable and recognizable, while the overall branding gives visitors a consistent impression whenever they come across the platform. KEMUDITOTO

    ReplyDelete
  77. DEWAGG stands out because it has an unusual and memorable name. The distinctive identity of DEWAGG creates recognition and gives the brand a unique personality that can remain familiar to people who encounter it repeatedly. DewaGG

    ReplyDelete
  78. But wanna tell that this is invaluable , Thanks for taking your time to write this. toto macau

    ReplyDelete
  79. Outstanding post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I too conceive this s a very good website. toto 4d

    ReplyDelete
  80. I recently learned about DEWATOGEL and found myself curious about its background and features. There is always value in taking time to investigate something unfamiliar. Toto Macau Gaming

    ReplyDelete
  81. The following is found 100 % most suitable. Every one of small-scale aspects are written and wide range of past recognizing. I want it plenty. alexistogel utama

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like prefer to reports, Generate liked, I will have a preference for extra information and facts making use of this, great deal of thought is particularly eye-catching., Bless you actually devised for crafting. https://alexisnyx.com/

    ReplyDelete
  83. Hey this can be a great looking site, is wordpress? Forgive me for the dumb question – but if so, what theme is? Thanks! alexisnyx.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. ဟေး Firefox မှာ ခင်ဗျားရဲ့ဆိုက်ကို ကျွန်တော်ကြည့်နေတာ၊ လင့်ခ်ရဲ့အပေါ်ဆုံးမှာရှိတဲ့ပုံက မှန်ကန်စွာမပေါ်ဘူး။ ခင်ဗျားကို အသိပေးချင်လို့ပါ။ ibet789 myanmar

    ReplyDelete
  85. Amaze! Thank you! I constantly wished to produce in my internet site a thing like that. Can I take element of the publish to my blog? situs gacor

    ReplyDelete
  86. Some truly marvelous work on behalf of the owner of this web site , dead great articles . slot gacor

    ReplyDelete
  87. You got a very good website, Gladiolus I found it through yahoo. Alexistogel

    ReplyDelete
  88. I’ve been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site? kartupoker

    ReplyDelete
  89. I used to be recommended this website through my cousin. I am now not certain whether this put up is written by him as nobody else recognize such special about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thank you! kartupoker

    ReplyDelete
  90. Thanks for making the honest attempt to speak about this. I believe very robust approximately it and want to read more. If it’s OK, as you gain more in depth wisdom, would you thoughts adding extra articles similar to this one with additional information? It might be extremely useful and useful for me and my friends. layanan portal macaugg

    ReplyDelete
  91. Hey all, I had been just checkin out this site and that i really admire the inspiration want to know ,! aibusiness evolution

    ReplyDelete
  92. The gods do nothing until they’ve blinded the minds of the wicked. platform permainan macaugg

    ReplyDelete
  93. Mainkan permainan seru dengan Slot Deposit 5000 termurah! Cukup modal Slot Depo 5k, kamu sudah bisa nikmati ribuan game favorit dengan peluang menang besar tiap hari. Temukan sensasi gacor di Slot Depo 5000 sekarang dan raih jackpotnya! Slot Depo 5k

    ReplyDelete
  94. The insights shared here are informative and thought-provoking, encouraging readers to consider different perspectives and possibilities. premium carpets for living room

    ReplyDelete
  95. Hi there, I discovered your site by the use of Google at the same time as searching for a comparable subject, your web site got here up, it appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. togel online

    ReplyDelete
  96. The following appears to be like unquestionably fantastic. Almost all these minor points are built by using number of foundation awareness. I enjoy them considerably alexistogel

    ReplyDelete
  97. It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable folks during this topic, but you sound like you know what you are discussing! Thanks toto togel

    ReplyDelete
  98. Thank you, I have been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve located so far. bandar slot

    ReplyDelete
  99. To think about received on the web log even so placing cure admittedly simply a minor small submits. Gratifying way of probable potential, Were book-marking at a time risk-free versions end soars jointly. togel online

    ReplyDelete
  100. I enjoy every single posts, I actually appreciated, I would personally adore extra information and facts because of this, mainly because its fairly pleasing., Have fun here ideal for allowing. togel online

    ReplyDelete
  101. Will give you the most beneficial web page target I'm sure at this time there by itself you can find the way quick it truly is. what great CEOs understand

    ReplyDelete
  102. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. cassandra lee morris

    ReplyDelete
  103. TIKETSLOT menghadirkan daftar platform game online dengan RTP tinggi, pilihan permainan lengkap, akses cepat, serta sistem modern untuk pengalaman yang lebih nyaman.

    ReplyDelete
  104. This could be moreover a terrific content my spouse and i honestly appreciated investigating. It can be by no means daily my spouse and i offer the chance to watch one thing. original mega888 app

    ReplyDelete
  105. before you buy some very expensive SEO Tools, always look for a review first before you invest on them. colok sgp

    ReplyDelete
  106. 툰코를 검색한 독자를 위한 웹툰 정보 안내. 장르별 선택 기준, 연재·완결 작품의 차이, 모바일 감상 팁, 정식 작품 정보 확인 방법과 자주 묻는 질문을 한곳에서 살펴보세요. 툰코

    ReplyDelete
  107. TIKETSLOT menawarkan pengalaman game online dengan koleksi permainan populer, RTP tinggi, navigasi praktis, serta akses ringan dan responsif di berbagai perangkat.

    ReplyDelete
  108. This article serves as a helpful resource for readers seeking knowledge, inspiration, and a better understanding of the subject. slot gacor

    ReplyDelete